Tuesday, October 23

Raise your Spirit

Proverbs 8: 18 With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and prosperity.

As leaders we need to be wise about our hearts. When we find that we seem to be frustrated, seem to lack satisfaction in things we do, and we seem to ask is this all there is? That is the time we must search for the clues to see what that voice inside of is calling us to.

I find in those frustrating times I am saying I
don’t want to settle for this. I can be more, I can do more, and I have more to give than what I am doing.


Wisdom is calling out to us, “You are better than this so come grow into the bigger person that you are. When we do this verse tells us of our awaiting rewards.

If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living.
Gail Sheehy

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment.